Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weigh-In!! And News!!

So, I won't be able to write for awhile...I can't say why right now but I will give a quick weigh-in and let you guys know that I'll be back in full force on February 16th (Wednesday). So in one week I'll be back!!

I didn't lose as much as I was hoping this week but I lost some so that's all I can ask for. I lost 1.6 lbs. Bringing me to 52lbs lost in 25 weeks. The road is DEF getting harder as I trickle down to a lower weight and I hope this week won't set me back. I'm hoping to at the VERY least to maintain. I'll still be working out and stuff just got a LOT going on.

I promise when I get back I'll give you tips and start writing more!

Note to the new readers: To see where I began and before and after pictures during the journey, please look to your right and read the headlines, once a month I update with pictures of before and during...along with finding my very first post about how hard it was to start. You can definitely see the change as I go along.

Thanks for reading!!!!

xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment