Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best Friends One Girl Could Have!

Hello readers!

I know I promised you all glitz and gold and pretty little paragraphs tied up in ribbon, my bad for not getting it done.

I am getting sick! WTF? I've already BEEN sick this year, who needs/wants to be sick twice in a year? The thing is, I know it is harder for my body to heal itself when I am running around and stuff but it has to be making me healthier. My body is playing games with me!

Here's the thing, I think I caught this one in time. I THINK I'll be able to nip it in the bud before it gets bad. That's the good news. The bad news? The bad news is that on another note, we did have make up boot camp this week (a free for all Mon-Thurs) and for some odd reason...I couldn't get out of bed to go! It was just TOO early and I was just TOO sleepy and comfortable. I think that as it gets colder it's going to get harder and harder to leave my sweetie. Needless to say, it MUST be done.

A new boot camp cycle starts next week and I have a goal of losing ten more pounds by xmas which would bring my total loss to 45lbs since mid august! I'd be okay with that. The thing is, CAN I do it? I don't know. Especially the way I haven't worked out this week!

It's the TOM and ya'll know what that means. Cranky Kristin. Although I must admit, I've found myself a lot more carefree and nonchalant these days. That's not to say I still don't have attitude, I do but moreover I'm just OVER drama. It's weird because for so long I thrived on it and used it as a stifle in my life.

I guess I'm learning to be happy in my own skin. =) This weekend was very festive! I attended the pre-taping of Mariah Carey on the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lighting taping and that was a BLAST! Me and my girl Tash ended up front row. Which of course, was fabulous. Then our girl Tiff came in town and we headed to the No H8 Campaign photo shoot in Hoboken at the W. That was a BLAST! Was even joined by a boot camper, F! The wonderful lady who I went to see Carrie Underwood with.

It felt great to take the No H8 photos and know that when I receive them back (4-6 weeks) I wouldn't see someone I didn't know. It would be MY FACE! Not some fat girls I don't know. The problem with 4-6 weeks is I'm going to be even smaller by then soooo eh, who cares. Whatevz! I hope I love em =) Such a GREAT cause and I met so many loving and wonderful people. Everyone deserves to be happy. Ya'll know my views on THAT!

I also had a mini reunion with my college girls, pre-thanksgiving annual dinner! It was truly overwhelming, all of their comments on my weightloss. I was filled with so much joy I almost began to cry! That is until one hater stepped out and tried to rain on my parade. Needless to say, I was so proud of myself. I handled myself with class and grace. Haters can no longer get to me. Seriously. I'm beautiful, I know it. I don't give a fuck what anyone else says. The pouch DOES need to go tho! I do feel bad that it was another overweight girl, in my mind we should always stick together and never try to bring someone else down, especially when I could give her a few tips. Eh, what can ya do?

One more thing to note, It's so weird now, when D tells me I'm beautiful, I actually HEAR him and totally BELIEVE him. That feels good. Not just outside but inside. "Our love is stronger than any love, addicted just can't get enough". - MC - Word girl. Word.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving festivities. Remember all we have to be thankful for in this world. Your health, your family, your friends, the roof over your head, the food on your table, your career, the car you're driving, the best friend you haven't called in awhile but you know will be there for you when you need them, the love of God shining down upon all of us. We are here and we MUST LIVE.

xo,
K

ps. Yes I've been on point and eating right! Haven't left course once =) Feels amazingggggggggggggg! Now if I could just wake up in the mornings! Here's to me working out on my own tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment