Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Weigh-In! Week 14!

Hello beautiful people!

This weekend was a fabulous one! I have so much to say but can't really fit it all in today so I will be writing a long detailed blog tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'd like to update you on today's weigh-in! I lost a total of 3 lbs exactly! Amazingness. I feel SO GOOD. That brings the total weight loss in 14 weeks to 34 pounds!! I have a lot more to go but I've almost reached the halfway point. I can't even believe it. 3 months in and 34 pounds (33.8 lbs) gone. I am hoping I can keep this momentum up through Thanksgiving...I am hoping to be down at the very least another 2 pounds by next Monday. I figure that inspiration will help me get through the Holiday feast unharmed. =)

Usually this week we have off of boot camp but because of all of the days off this session he is having boot camp Mon-Thurs (I won't be there Thanksgiving Day). I am VERY happy about that. =)

Remember, tomorrow I will be writing more!

xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment