Monday, November 29, 2010

Weigh-In Week 15!

Hello Everyone and welcome to a brand new boot camp cycle!

I knew I was going to be out of shape being I didn't go to boot camp last week, being the previous week I only went to two sessions, being I smoke....I KNEW IT. Why did I set myself up like this?!

Well, it went great. Being back feels good and I just WISH I could remember that when I wake up in the morning! I pushed myself hard and although it took about 20 minutes for me to get back into it, the most important thing was that I DID get back into it.

How I feel after working out is indescribable. It's like energy overload...I dunno how else to describe it!

I have a REALLY busy day in front of me so with that said, let's get to the weigh-in. Don't worry, tomorrow I will fill you all in on how Thanksgiving went and how I crashed and burned on Saturday. =)

The plan was to lose 3 pounds AT THE VERY LEAST this week. Unfortunately, I only lost 2. Wait, that doesn't even sound right. Let me try this again. I LOST TWO POUNDS THIS WEEK! How awesome is that? That means I made it through Thanksgiving without a gain and STILL lost! And I didn't want for much =)

That brings my total weightloss to 36 pounds (35.8)!!! AMAZING. I feel better, my pores are smaller and I just want to run ALL of the time. Unfortunately, I can't. lol.

As the year winds down...I realize I'm going to have to give up smoking soon. It's a scary thought, but I can barely breathe after running for awhile and it's so not good. If I'm going to have a healthy lifestyle, I gotta change that as well. I knew I couldn't do it all at once...so maybe by January I'll be ready? The goal was to completely stop smoking by the age of 30. That gives me until September. But I feel like maybe I'll be ready in January. I'm just going to start looking at really disgusting videos of what the smoke and nicotine does to my insides and what quitting can do to change that!

Thank you all for reading. Love you MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo,
K

ps. 36 pounds down and I have 43 more to go before I hit my MAIN goal. HOWEVER, once I'm at that main goal I am going to reevaluate, see if I want to lose more and also see if I can maintain at that weight.

pss. If you haven't yet, SET YOUR DVR to record the Rockefeller Xmas Tree Lighting Ceremony!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin you look so awesome in your pictures! I am so proud of you. I will pray for you on the smoking cause I know that will be hard. I know you can do it and it will add years back to your life.

    ReplyDelete