Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Can NOT Tell a Lie

This is going to be very short and sweet.

Yes I went to boot camp this morning. No I did not end up going last night, that is why you should always work out in the morning! You never know what your day is going to turn into!

and lastly...I cannot tell a lie. I am petrified of what this Christmas season is going to bring. Food upon more food and I do NOT want to gain. I think I'll be satisfied if I just maintain. I can say all I want that I'm going to work out 20-30 minutes a day on my own but without boot camp to hold me accountable...I'm not sure I've reached that level yet. I mean, my MOM is coming! We have so much to do...and she's bringing my favorite pizza EVER..not to mention my favorite sandwich EVER. UGH

I am scared. However, I do not drink alcohol anymore, I don't even want to. I drink only water and milk for protein and I know that eating in moderation is key. I also know that it is okay to indulge as long as I hold myself accountable and make sure there is a good mix of healthy stuff in there too. I am going to take these three things and try my hardest to make it through until this season is gone!

xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment