Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 17 - Weigh-In!

Hello lovely people!

So upon returning from boot camp I was feeling GOOD. Played a lil Fabulous "Girl you be killin em, you be killen em" and pumped myself up in this horrid weather!

I couldn't believe it when I walked out to my car and saw the snow covering the windows. The old me would have turned right back around and gone inside to go back to sleep. The new me knew I had to go to boot camp. My healthy lifestyle isn't going to happen on it's own so I went! Had a great work out and now I'm here to tell you my weigh-in!

It is OFFICIAL!!! I lost 1.2lbs for a total loss of 40lbs in 17 weeks! In 3 1/2 months I have lost 40lbs. I can tell that the more weight I lose, the harder it is getting to get those big numbers so I a overall pleased with this past weeks loss.

This blog is gonna be a short one. Promise I'll write more tomorrow! Including the smoking blog I've been talking about!

xo,
K

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That's soooo awesome!!! See you bright and early tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it 40 lbs in less than 4 months!! Your hard work & changing lifestyle is paying off Proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete