Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Living Free

Hey Everyone!

Today's blog has to be short and sweet. I'll just tell you, today was a FANTASTIC workout!

As we get further along in the session, W begins to push us harder and harder.

Today there were 11 different stations, consisting of everything from jump squats, step ups, supermans, lifting, sit ups...ugh the list goes on and on! We had to do each of these twice for a minute each and my GOODNESS I'm dead!

I did get upset in the morning because during the warm up (running) a girl came late. I can't lie, I was happy, I just knew at least I could beat her! HAHA, however she began cheating! She cut down different blocks and really shortened her run. I refused to do it because I wanted to make sure I got the most out of the workout. It was then that I realized how far I'd come. I used to do an alternate route too in the beginning. Not anymore. It felt good, but was still mad annoying.

Anyway, I feel GREAT. I sweat and I pushed myself and I can't wait for tomorrow's session! To give you an idea of what it looks like where we work out, here's a picture:


Imagine the breeze from the water hitting you as the sun is BEATING down on your face and back. It's both hell and heaven at the same time!

Alright folks, that's all from me today!

Love you all!!! And STOP with the emails! Please comment here! THANK YOU!

-K

Sidebar: HAPPY SEPTEMBER! My birthday is on the 13th. The session ends on the 10th (we begin a new one on the 20th) so I'm hoping to lose 20lbs by then. I know that is a HUGE jump but I'm still praying for it! Wish me luck! 

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, sis. Wish I was there to work out with ya! Keep up the good work. You're so inspiring and motivating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early 7 days before your birthday Kristin!

    ReplyDelete